Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats! Vegetarian, gluten-free, and only take 5 minutes to make. A delicious and healthy breakfast to start your the day!
Oats – Full of fibre to help regulate digestion.
Apples – Rich in pectin, a prebiotic to increase healthy gut microbiome.
Cinnamon – Helps to lower blood sugar by increasing insulin sensitivity.
- 1 tbsp All day breakfast tea
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tbsp pure maple sryup or raw honey
- 2 cups uncooked rolled oats
- ½ cup coconut milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, steep 1 tbsp of All day breakfast tea in the hot boiling water for 3-5 minutes (depending on how strong you like your tea). Strain the tea and stir in the maple syrup of raw honey until it completely dissolves.
- Then add the oats, milk, and vanilla extract into the bowl. Whisk together until well-combined.
- Carefully spoon into two mason jars or airtight containers. Seal the jars with lids and refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- After the oats are ready, open the jars then give the oats a stir and taste. Add additional milk if you prefer a thinner consistency and/or more honey for a sweeter flavour.
- Finish by topping the overnight oats with shredded apple, almonds, passionfruit and pinch of cinnamon Enjoy!