Stainless steel tea strainer
Looking to supercharge your brewing routine or searching for a last-minute gift? Our stainless steel tea strainer is all you need to make the perfect cuppa. Add one to your cart along with a box of your fav herbal tea for that ideal gift for you or your loved one.
- Pour fresh water into the kettle to boil. (Please check appropriate temperature for the tea you are using, not all water temperature should be 100 degrees)
- Fill the teapot to the top, taking care not to let the water overflow.
- Place 1 teaspoon of tea leaves into the teapot for every 1 cup of water.
- Close the lid on the teapot and check the amount of time that your tea requires to steep (as per brewing instructions). If you are unsure as to how strong you prefer your tea, taste the tea at 1 minute, and then every 30 seconds following to find the perfect brewing time.
- Place the strainer on top of your mug or tea cup so when you are pouring the tea into your cup it will catch all of the leaves.
- Remove out the strainer and place it into the lid to prevent dripping tea on your table.
- B inspired organic herbal tea’s are completely organic, so be sure to empty your loose tea leaves into the compost or the garden. The planet will love you.
Water temperature guidelines for your tea
- Black tea & Oolong 100°C 2-4 minutes
- Green tea 80°C 1-3 minutes
- Herbal & floral tisanes 80°C 3-5 minutes
- Rooibos & honeybush tisanes 100°C 3-5 minutes
We recommend washing your stainless steel tea strainer by hand in fresh warm water avoiding detergents where possible.
You may also like – Stainless steel tea infuser
If you have any questions about our stainless steel tea strainer, please contact B inspired healthy lifestyle and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.