Looking to supercharge your brewing routine or searching for a last-minute gift? Our tea infuser is all you need to make the perfect cuppa. Add one to your cart along with a box of your fav herbal tea for that ideal gift for you or your loved one.
Prefect for all kinds of loose tea including medium to large tea leaves, i.e. Green Tea, black tea, and herbal teas. It has perfectly sized holes that don’t let your tea through, giving you the perfect cuppa every time.
- Simply add 1 to 2 teaspoons of loose tea into the infuser.
- Then, place the infuser in your mug and pour hot water over it. (Please check appropriate temperature for the tea you are using, not all water temperature should be 100 degrees)
- Next, wait 2 minutes for the tea to steep before removing the infuser from the mug.
- When you’re done brewing your tea, you take it out, open it with a twist, and toss out the leaves. A simple rinse later, and you’re done.
B inspired organic herbal teas are completely organic, so be sure to empty your loose tea into the compost or the garden so it doesn’t go into landfill. The planet will love you! Can be used for loose leaf tea in teapot or teacup.
Take your pick from stainless steel or rose gold.
Water temperature guidelines for your tea
- White tea – 71–85 celsius
- Green teas – 60–88 celsius
- Oolong teas – 82–93 celsius
- Black teas – 88–93°celsius
- Herbal teas – 70-80 celsius
Stainless steel – Ball diameter: 5cm. – Overall Length: 18cm
Rose gold – Ball diameter: 5.5cm – Overall Length: 18cm
If you have any questions about our tea infuser, please contact B inspired healthy lifestyle and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.