Gluten free match pancakes. You want to indulge for breakfast? These gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free pancakes won’t leave you feeling heavy or sluggish.
Buckwheat flour and almond meal is a great choice for pancakes as it’s gluten-free and an excellent source of fibre.
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk alternative (coconut or oat milk)
- 1 tsp B inspired matcha green tea powder
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Blend all wet and dry ingredients except baking powder until green and smooth.
- Mix in baking powder.
- Preheat a non-stick fry pan at a medium heat.
- Using a small ladle, pour the batter onto the fry-pan to create small, palm-sized pancakes.
- When bubbles appear on the surface, flip and cook until lightly brown on the under surface.
- Then serve and enjoy!
Frozen or fresh berries
Spinach and vegan cheese
Smoked salmon, dill and lemon juice
For more information on “Gluten free matcha pancakes please contact Beata at B inspired healthy lifestyle.
Be sure to tag #binspiredhealthylifestyle if you post your matcha madness creations on Instagram
Copyright. 2021. B inspired healthy lifestyle. Any illegal reproduction of this content will result in legal action.0