About our botanicals range – Organic herbal teas and skincare
Developed by Naturopath, Nutritionist and B inspired healthy lifestyle founder – Beata. Our botanicals range offers a luxurious collection of organic skincare products, naturopath formulated herbal teas and wellness superfoods, designed to leave you glowing both inside and out.
- Naturopath formulated – Each herbal tea blend is therapeutically blended according to the principles of Western Herbal Medicine and supports both emotional and physical health.
- Every tea in unique – Inspired to delight the senses, each mouthful is rich in therapeutic properties, alluring flavour and delightful aroma.
- 100% Natural and Organic – At B inspired botanicals we don’t add any fillers, or additives to our tea blends, they remain just as nature intended – 100% pure natural!! Our range is completely organic so be sure to empty your loose tea leaves or tea bags into the compost or the garden so it doesn’t go into landfill.
- Free from unnecessary chemicals – All of our skincare products are 100% vegan, free from Parabens, SLS, nothing synthetic or artificial. Our skincare products contain a number of Australian native botanicals (wildcrafted when possible) which are packed with benefical healing properties.
- Ethical and cruelty free – Our products contain no animal ingredients and have never been tested on animals.
- Australian owned & hand made in small batches so that you get the best quality – with the environment in mind.
Did you know? Every time you choose organic, you are not only guaranteed a product that is made without synthetic colours, preservatives, additives or GM ingredients, you are also encouraging more farmers to choose to grow organic, which reduces the impact on the environment. Read more
The clear cellophane bags that hold our regular size teas and tea bags are made from cellulose (plant material) and are completely biodegradable. Our outer packaging is made from recyclable cardboard.
The pouches which hold our superfood(s) range are made from recyclable paper, lined with a biodegradable and compostable film to retain the quality and flavour. **Note – Please remove the re-sealable zipper to ensure it is fully compostable.